Friday, January 4, 2013

I sent the note, didn't you get it?

Earlier this week I began a new one-way messaging system with my parents and staff. I used an app called Remind101. It was so caveman easy!  Quickly made two groups, sent an email out to the people who would benefit from text AND/OR email alerts from me (school) and sat back and watched people sign up. Now, from any device (my android phone, my iPad, any internet computer) I can quickly send out an alert or reminder and let everyone remain anonymous. In a classroom setting, I could quickly send classroom reminders to my parents about a project due or praise for displaying great classroom manners. No more, "I sent the note home in your child's backpack, didn't you get it?"

a website to learn more>> Notes Home

No comments:

Post a Comment